House Call, Exam and Consultation $150
Includes house call, physical exam and palliative care or quality of life consultation. Medications, treatments and diagnostics are an additional cost. Mileage charges may apply depending on location.
House Call and Quality of Life Assessment$200
Includes an examination and consultation about your pets quality of life and options. The appointment is 1.5 hours long.
In Home Euthanasia and At-Home Burial$375 - $500
Includes home visit, consultation, sedation and euthanasia. This option is best if you prefer at-home burial or plan to transport your pet to the crematorium.
In-Home Euthanasia and Group/Communal Cremation$475 - $575
Includes home visit, consultation, sedation, euthanasia and group cremation (i.e. pet’s ashes are not returned). A white clay paw print is also included.
In Home Euthanasia and Private Cremation$550 - $750
Includes home visit, consultation, sedation, euthanasia, and private cremation. This price includes return of your pets ashes in an urn of your choice. Urn engraving is also included as well as a white clay paw print.
- Additional travel charges for locations over 40 kilometres from Southwest Barrie.
- Additional fee of $50.00-$75.00 for evening and weekend appointments.
- Prices do not include HST.
- Paw prints and other options to memorialize your pet are available through ‘Pets Above.’
- We accept Cash, Debit, MasterCard, Visa, or e-transfer.
- We highly recommend completing paperwork and payment prior to or at the very beginning of the home visit. This allows you to focus on your last moments with your pet.
**Please call or email to discuss your wishes and to get a quote.